After she left the room I took my first bite. I'm pretty sure that my sweet & thoughtful daughter poured the milk over the cereal before she poured and mixed my glass of strawberry milk because the cereal was REALLY soggy. I wasn't sure what to do - what do mom's do when the food is not edible??? I now know. They flush it down the toilet. Yep, Jeremiah flushed my cereal down the toilet and handed it back to me just in time. She came back into the room and was amazed to see how quickly I had eaten! A few minutes later Peyton came into the room with breakfast for daddy. "Happy Mother's Day daddy. Here's breakfast." It was a bowl of white and brown sugar with a baby spoon. Very interesting. Needless to say we had a good laugh when the girls left.
Jeremiah and the girls made brunch together a little later. We enjoyed pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. I suggested that next year Jeremiah remember to involve the girls in the planning and shopping. And maybe even suggest that they come wake him up in the morning. It was a good lesson to learn, especially in time for Father's Day. I'm thinking maybe soggy granola should be on the menu.
2 comments:
You got more recognition than I did on Mother's Day....so count your blessings!!!!!! :)
That is hilarious. Angela says she can't wait until Bailey can do that kind of stuff by herself so she doesn't have to be involved :)
Post a Comment