Several years ago my sister participated in a telephone survey about magazines. She, and three of her friends, received several free magazine subscriptions as compensation for her time. I was one of those lucky "friends". Little did we know that we would be bombarded with magazines. I have filled my recycling bin many times over with issues of Family Circle, Parents, Parenting, Women's Day, ESPN, Fitness, etc.
My favorite part of each magazine? The recipes. I am definitely fond of new recipes and always like to try something different. One of our favorite recipes came from a Women's Day magazine -- Honey Soy Skillet Chicken -- YUM!
A few days ago, after receiving another magazine, I came across a new recipe that sounded easy and delicious! Chocolate filled croissants. I made them tonight and added a little whipped cream topping. Wow! This is definitely going to be another family favorite and SO easy. A can of refrigerated croissants, semi-sweet chocolate chips and whipped cream. Wrap about 15 chocolate chips in each croissant, bake and serve warm or cold. It doesn't matter, because their addictive either way! Try it and see what you think!
1 comment:
I will be right over to get some!
Post a Comment