Today was Annalyce's baptism. It was a most enjoyable event. We had many family members and friends come to show their support for her and she thoroughly enjoyed the attention. I am so grateful for the gospel and the immense joy I feel in my life because of it. What a beautiful family we have!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Baptism Day
Today was Annalyce's baptism. It was a most enjoyable event. We had many family members and friends come to show their support for her and she thoroughly enjoyed the attention. I am so grateful for the gospel and the immense joy I feel in my life because of it. What a beautiful family we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like everything was wonderful. I've had too much on my plate lately. I should have been there. I'm really happy for you guys.
Post a Comment