Friday, May 14, 2010




On Wed 5/12/10, my beloved sister, Erika Nicole Wheeler passed away peacefully in her home after a courageous 3+ yr battle with Breast Cancer. We are grateful that she is no longer in pain and that she has returned to her Heavenly Father. We are certain that we will be reunited one day and treasure our faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ and the promise of eternal families. She will be acutely missed and thought of often as we try to shuffle the puzzle pieces of our family back into "place" without her presence during this earth life.

Photography courtesy of http://www.clarksonphotography.smugmug.com/.

4 comments:

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Melissa I am so sorry for your loss. May Heavenly Father be with you to strengthen you and your family at this time.

Jessie Moore said...

Melissa, I am so very sorry. As going through death in my life (my dad when I was 15) I still long for the magic words that will bring great comfort and strength to those who have lost someone in their life...I love you. I am so sorry about this and if you need anything at all I am just in West Jordan. :) Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

AJsGirls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJsGirls said...

Hope you are holding up well, my dear friend. I love you very much.