Washington
The girls and I were in Washington in June for my nephew's graduation. It was so much fun being with family again. How I wish I could convince my husband to stay in Washington! While there we were able to go to the Hands On Children's Museum with Lannette, Seth and Soren. I can't believe I haven't taken the girls there before. It was lots of fun!

Annalyce had a major spill while riding scooters with Seth, Soren and Peyton. She attempted to sit on the scooter and ride it down a hill. She was scraped on her hands, knees, elbows and face.
Our Anniversary
We got home just in time for Father's Day and our 12th Anniversary. It was a great day and we enjoyed celebrating daddy! Jeremiah surprised me with a new bicycle! I was very excited!

We had talked a lot about going on family bike rides, there were only two things stopping us. I didn't have a bike and Peyton didn't know how to ride a two-wheeler. With one obstacle out of the way, thank you Jeremiah, it was time for Peyton to learn to ride.
July 4th
We joined friends for the Stadium of Fire this year at BYU LaVell Edwards Stadium. It was SO much fun! We enjoyed great entertainment, fireworks, and time with friends! Carrie Underwood was fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!
Of course we enjoyed fireworks with the girls on the 4th and had a lot of fun goofing off together. We took several silly pictures, here are just a few ... I chose not to scare you with the silly ones of Jeremiah and I. They are seriously bad!

Cousins
Last week we had cousins here visiting from Washington. It was so much fun to have them here. The men went golfing while Melanie and I we stayed home with the kids so they could play. We took them all swimming and they had so much fun!

We spent Tuesday, July 13th at Lagoon and celebrated Peyton's 6th birthday (post coming soon). It was an absolute blast!
It's been a busy summer so far and we have had so much fun together. We've missed having vacation with daddy, but look forward to a weekend in Vegas with him (and grandma/grandpa Leuck in August).
1 comment:
Some serious Summer fuuuuuun!
Post a Comment