Friday, January 18, 2013

Leuck Top 12 in 2012

This was supposed to be a part of our family Christmas letter, but I just didn't take the time to write the letter last month. So I decided to put it here on our blog. It's been WAY too long since I have posted anything and I thought this would be the perfect way to update the blog.

2012 was a very eventful year for our family and we were quite blessed by our Heavenly Father. We are indeed grateful for His love and the love and sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Leuck Top 12 in 2012

#12 – We moved out of Utah.

#11 – We moved back to Las Vegas.

#10 – We hosted several guests in our home.

#9 – Annalyce graduated from elementary school & started middle school.

#8 – We made new friends.

#7 – We celebrated Annalyce’s 12th birthday.

#6 – We celebrated Peyton’s 8th birthday & she was baptized!

#5 – Jeremiah started a new job only two weeks after being laid off.

#4 – We (Jeremiah) bought a new truck.

#3 – We bought a house … with a pool!

#2 – We received lots and lots of answers to prayers.

#1 – We welcomed a baby boy – Liam Kai Leuck - in an unexpected home birth!

Liam - five days old. Photo courtesy of Melisa Tennies, owner & photographer at Glamourazzi.

Our first family picture with my OB/GYN, Dr. Steven Harter.

Liam's blessing day.

Annalyce's elementary graduation with Mr. Tinetti, her teacher.

Our new backyard. It's the perfect oasis.

Peyton and Jeremiah on her baptism day.

Jeremiah's new truck.

Our sweet children at Christmas.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Melissa - so good to get an update on your family! I'm glad 2012 was such a great year for you guys! That little boy of yours is something else! So, so sweet! I can tell his big sisters just adore him. Thanks for sharing your updates and pictures and congrats on the move!

Lisa said...

That is such an amazing year! Good thing every year is not that exciting. Liam is such a perfect addition to your family.

Rachelle said...

Wow!! It has been a while since I caught up on your life and you have certainly been busy:) Little Liam is such a cutie and your girls look so grown up. I am so very happy for you that life in Vegas is going well (that pool looks AMAZING and I may just have to stop by for a visit some time!) It was great catching up, be sure to keep posting:)

Heidi said...

Melissa! So glad to 'hear' an update! Your family is so beautiful! I am so glad that 2012 had so many wonderful things happen for you! Liam is a doll! I can't believe our babies are 12! Brayden is a deacon now and it is weird to be a mom of a priesthood holder!