Thursday, March 20, 2008

Annalyce's First Recital

I've been meaning to get this video on for a long time. I am a bit embarrassed that it sideways. I didn't realize that you couldn't rotate the video like you can pictures. Anyway . . . this was Annalyce's first violin recital (in December 2007). She began taking lessons from Grandma in November after getting her first violin for her birthday. She was challenged to memorize her music and did just that! We thought she did an amazing job and were so excited to be able to share this experience with her. We look forward to many more recitals/performances over the years.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh! She was great! She looked really cute playing her little violin.

AJsGirls said...

Ok...seriously...I got choked up. That was amazing. Big girl.