Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Today (if you can still call it that at 12:20 a.m. on 7/14) we celebrated Peyton's 4th birthday. It was so much fun having family here to visit and we were thrilled to have a good excuse to eat yummy food, play games, and visit. I spent some time today rounding up photos from the first four years of Peyton's life. There are WAY too many to share, but it was fun figuring out what to post. As you will see from below, she is a cutie! We have many great memories from these past four years. I cannot begin to explain how it feels to be a mother and find joy in my children. I just can't believe she's four already. No doubt time goes by too fast. If only we could find a way to slow it down and cherish every moment. I am so grateful for photography which allow us to capture memories.

No comments: