Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Calling for Memories . . .

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time you came to visit teach me. I enjoyed your company so much! We talked and laughed for quite a while and I felt your care which I needed so much!

AJsGirls said...

Well...how do we narrow this down??

Going to the Temple for the first time together. That was wonderful. Can't top it!

thehalvs said...

The first thing that came to my mind was finding you and Brother Jones during the river episode that shall not be named. I had been concentrating so much on the Young Women, on helping them and keeping them safe, that I hadn't thought at all about taking care of myself.

You put your arms and your towel around me. It was the first time I realized I needed caring for too. Thanks.

Brittany said...

There are so many, how do I choose?! I guess what stands out the most to me is what a great friend you are. When we were working together, I always knew I could talk to you about anything and you would just listen and not tell me how crazy I was :) If I needed anything, I could always depend on you to help. What can I say, you are AMAZING!!