Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged again . . .

3 Joys
Jeremiah
Annalyce
Peyton

3 Fears
Being so concerned with how things "should" be or with what "appropriate" behavior is that I push my girls away.
Being so distracted by the world that I miss out on inspiration when it comes.
That something bad will happen to my husband or my children.

3 Collections/Obsessions
Scrapbooking supplies
A clean & organized house. Sometimes I'm a little too obsessed.
I used to quote movies all the time. I still do, but not as much as I used to because I have found that most of the time I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about.
(I guess I collect obsessions.)

3 Surprising Facts
Wow . . . I must be really boring because I cannot think of any surprising facts about myself (Jeremiah couldn't help me either). If you can think of something you know about me that is/was surprising, please help me out and post it in a comment.

I TAG: Brittany and Jenn

1 comment:

AJsGirls said...

I know! I know! I know a surprising fact about you.....

Your last name was almost Torres!

Melissa Torres *Shiver*