Monday, January 26, 2009

Handlebar Mustache

I'm not even sure what to say . . . this was definitely NOT my idea. Every winter Jeremiah grows his beard and it's one of my favorite things (I love the red hair). But he thought it would be fun to shave it and leave this (just in time for the Sabbath no less). Seriously, the man is really strange.

While we were sitting in Sunday School a brother in front of us turned around to glance at Jeremiah (after his dad, our teacher, said something about his son) and the guy did a doubt-take with the strangest look on his face. I'm guessing he hadn't seen one of these in years and probably not in an LDS church building.

Needless to say, I had a really hard time looking at him without laughing all day. I couldn't take him seriously with this on his face. And he thinks it makes him look tough! Really, what do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like an old cowboy!! hehehe He would fit right in here in Wyoming!!

Jon said...

That is hilarious genius is what it is!! Might as well have fun with it I wish we could have seen it.

Greg said...

Fun with facial hair is the only excuse for this. I do have to lend a correction however, as a guy, this is a Fu Manchu not a handlebar. I'm just jealous that he can grow it....mine always is patchy.

Melissa said...

I thought the Fu Manchu was the little "fluff" in the middle of the bottom lip? The handlebar is the mustache part ... I could be wrong???