Happiness can't be defined,It's a certain mood, a state of mind,
It's sharing everyday affairs,
With one who understands and cares.
It's a tender look or a gentle touch,
That says "I love you very much."
It's a smile of welcome when your blue,
It's a dream to share, a dream for two.
And happiness is more than this,
It's a warm embrace and a magic kiss.
It's a special blessing from above,
It's what you have when you're in love!
Do you remember this poem? It's the one I gave you on our first Valentine's Day together . . . it's hard to believe that was 11 years ago. We enjoyed homemade lasagna, cream cheese pie and watched Don Juan Demarco, it was such a simple and fun date and I enjoyed every minute together.
I told you that day that "you have touched my heart and changed my life for the better" and wrote in my journal about how much I loved you. Little did I know how much my life would change or how my love for you would grow over time. Thank you for filling my life with such unbelievable joy and happiness.
All my love, Melissa
1 comment:
My husband just found Jeramiah on facebook and he gave me your blog. Your girls are Beautiful!!!
Im so sorry to hear about your sister.
Post a Comment