Friday, March 27, 2009
BYU or Bust!
It has been nine months since Jeremiah lost his job and we have finally figured out what it is we are supposed to be doing. Jeremiah received an acceptance call from BYU last Friday. His goal is to earn a Master's in Civil Engineering. He will spend several months preparing for the program (refresher courses and GRE prep) and then will begin. We are currently looking for employment in Provo/Orem and a place to live. We will move sometime in April, but still don't know any details. We are sad to leave Washington and all of our friends/family, but are thrilled at the new opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH Melissa!! I am so glad you guys have figured out what God wants you to be doing!! Congrats on the acceptance to BYU! Good luck with everything!
We love you guys - good luck!!
Yeah! You will live close to where I will live by next summer. Funny thing is since I will have kids in school full time starting this fall, I just re-applied to BYU and got re-accepted last week! Guess we will all be Cougars together.
I'm so glad you guys are moving forward. Hope everything goes well for you, and good luck with the job/house hunt!
Jenn
Post a Comment