Annalyce participated in her 2nd grade play last week called "Go Fish". It was very cute and I was amazed at the creativity in costumes. Parents were asked to provide the costumes and they ranged from VERY simple to VERY complicated. One poor boy was in an octopus costume that was a huge puffy circle (around his body) with a hole for his face and legs dangling out from the bottom by his feet. I'm sure the poor guy was overheated, but it was a great costume. I wasn't feeling very creative, so this is what I came up with for a hammerhead shark. I wanted to make it a true hammerhead, but wasn't very motivated. Oh well, she looked pretty darn cute anyway!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Go Fish
Annalyce participated in her 2nd grade play last week called "Go Fish". It was very cute and I was amazed at the creativity in costumes. Parents were asked to provide the costumes and they ranged from VERY simple to VERY complicated. One poor boy was in an octopus costume that was a huge puffy circle (around his body) with a hole for his face and legs dangling out from the bottom by his feet. I'm sure the poor guy was overheated, but it was a great costume. I wasn't feeling very creative, so this is what I came up with for a hammerhead shark. I wanted to make it a true hammerhead, but wasn't very motivated. Oh well, she looked pretty darn cute anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment