Peyton was given a school project this week to disguise Tom the Turkey so that he wouldn't become Thanksgiving dinner. We had fun trying to decide what to do. Annalyce suggested a Tom Boy (I thought that was pretty creative) and Peyton suggested a police officer. But, when we came across the camouflage in the sewing stuff, we knew right away what needed to happen. Tom the Turkey became Tom the Hunter. Though it isn't an amazing transformation (since you can still tell he's a turkey), we sure had a lot of fun!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Tom the Turkey becomes Tom the Hunter
Peyton was given a school project this week to disguise Tom the Turkey so that he wouldn't become Thanksgiving dinner. We had fun trying to decide what to do. Annalyce suggested a Tom Boy (I thought that was pretty creative) and Peyton suggested a police officer. But, when we came across the camouflage in the sewing stuff, we knew right away what needed to happen. Tom the Turkey became Tom the Hunter. Though it isn't an amazing transformation (since you can still tell he's a turkey), we sure had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!
Fun! Annalyce looks so grown up! Oh she is beautiful.
Melissa,
I need to call you and catch up on all the crazy, busy happenings in your life! Zack had this assignment last year and disguised his turkey as one of Santa's Elves. I mean who would want to kill an elf right before Christmas?
Hope all is well. Miss you guys.
LaNae
Cute idea!
I don't know if you know but baby number four is a girl. I may be calling you for advice. I don't know what to do with a girl
Post a Comment