The music was wonderful and Annalyce did such a great job! Many of the children were concentrating so hard they would look at their violin, the floor, or their teacher as they performed. Though Annalyce did watch her teacher for cues, she did a really good job of smiling and looking at the audience throughout her performance. I think she's pretty amazing and I am so delighted she enjoys playing the violin! Each group performed two pieces and all of the students performed two additional pieces together at the end. Here are the videos of her two songs, I wish I'd thought to video the last group of all the students. It was pretty amazing to hear that many violins and violas at once.
We asked her on the way home which she preferred, group performance or solo performance. The answer was solo performance. Jeremiah and I prefer solo too, but also appreciated that she is able to have this type of experience.
Allegro by S. Suzuki
Long Long Ago by T.H. Bayly
2 comments:
She's amazing. Love the song!
Both videos are the same, though. :(
Wow! good job annalyce
Post a Comment