I am amazed how fast this year has passed! Peyton graduated from Kindergarten on May 20th and we enjoyed a cute performance about the things they learned this year. Peyton's line part: "We'd like now to share some things that we know." She is such a confident little girl and is thrilled to be starting 1st grade next year for several reasons, but most of all because she can finally eat lunch at school and ride the bus with her sister to and from school. It was so much fun volunteering in her classroom and seeing her in action. She makes friends easily and gets along with everyone. She follows directions well and has learned so much this year. She is reading and writing such fun little stories. I have enjoyed watching her grow and look forward to the many discoveries 1st grade has to offer!
Peyton and her teacher, Mrs. Bergera
Peyton, Annalyce, and Kami (her best friend)
I love how sweet this photo is and the beautiful rays of sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment