Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stewart Falls Hike


When we learned we were moving to Utah, we decided the biggest perk would be the hiking and camping opportunities. The Utah landscape and scenery is absolutely beautiful and we have always wanted the girls to gain an appreciation for our Heavenly Father's creations. So, on Memorial Day we took the girls on another hike (our first was in September to Three Forks Canyon, which I now realize I completely forgot to post).

I found this great site that lists hiking locations across Utah organized by destination and difficulty that we used September. We chose Stewart Falls (a four mile hike), packed a lunch, filled our camelbaks (the girls were thrilled with their own, purchased in Washington last week), and headed up the canyon. It was a bit crazy (with lots of people on the trail and at the falls), but we enjoyed ourselves and came back pretty exhausted.

No comments: