Monday, July 18, 2011

To Post or Not to Post

After spending six to eight hours a day on the computer for work, the last thing I've wanted to do is get on the computer for anything else. As a result, my blog has suffered severely. We have had so many fun things happen over the last few months and I have missed the opportunity to share. I'm not even sure if anyone really ever read my blog (which was originally started for family). If you're reading this and have been waiting for my return, please post a comment so I know if it will make a difference. If I do indeed have readers, then my goal this week will be to add a post or two and then stay caught up. They may be small and simple, but at least you will know what's happening in our home again.

Here's to a potential new start! ~Melissa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and enjoy it!

Angela said...

We read too!!

Feed Your Fitness said...

I read!

The Helquist Family said...

I read it Melissa! Keep it up!

Mindy said...

I read your blog.

Rachelle said...

I have missed your blog posts...keep them up:)

Jessie Moore said...

Me, me, me!! :)I like to read it!!

Erin said...

Yes, post! :)

Annette said...

Yes blog, I like to see what is going on with your family since I don't get to see you very often. I love you guys!<3