Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for all of you. A boy? Good luck with that, I have experience with boys and they are no walk in the park...especially compared to your sweet little angel girls:)
Melissa, Congrats!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. And a BOY! You guys must be thrilled. So excited for you guys. What is your due date? How are you feeling?
"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier." President Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for all of you. A boy? Good luck with that, I have experience with boys and they are no walk in the park...especially compared to your sweet little angel girls:)
Thanks, Rachelle. It will be a whole new experience, that's for sure! At least my girls are old enough to really be big helpers!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
Wow! Congrats!!! Keep us updated.
Melissa, Congrats!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. And a BOY! You guys must be thrilled. So excited for you guys. What is your due date? How are you feeling?
Nevermind, i should have looked closer! I see the due date now. :) A perfect time of year to have a baby, in my opinion.
Post a Comment