Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jeremiah's New Toy

One of our neighbors bought a new motorcycle some time ago and I drive past it every time I leave our neighborhood. It's a nice cruiser. About two months ago I finally told Jeremiah that I thought he should get one. After all, he has kept up his motorcycle endorsement on his license even after he sold his old motorcycle in 2004. He was so excited and had a hard time believing I was serious. Well, I was and so was he. He found this motorcycle while I was in Washington and couldn't wait to purchase it. We picked it up last weekend and he has thoroughly enjoyed riding it all week. We are on the hunt now for protective gear and a new helmet. I love making my husband happy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You can't post stuff like this! Adam is jealous now. Im not as kind as you.

Melissa said...

Sorry, Lisa.