A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged
10 years ago I was: I'd just started dating the coolest man ever and was planning our first Valentine's Day (lasagna, cream cheese pie, and Don Juan DeMarco).
5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Feed the girls breakfast
2. Get Annalyce off to school
3. Go to a Young Women's Presidency Meeting
4. Attend Dance Festival practice and try to get the youth to dance
5. Pack for cruise (only five more days)
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our families student loans, cars, and mortgages.
2. Travel
3. Buy my husband a new car, maybe two if he's good
4. Help others in need
3 of my bad habits:
1. my temper, temper, temper
2. Staying up way too late
3. sugar addiction
5 (or 8) places I've lived:
1. Bremerton, WA
2. Chelan, WA
3. Olympia, WA
4. Ellensburg, WA
5. Provo/Orem, UT
6. Las Vegas, NV
7. Snohomish, WA
8. Puyallup, WA
5 jobs I've had
1. Pro Shop Attendant, Lake Chelan Municipal Golf Course, Chelan WA
2. Receptionist & Pro Shop Attendant, Indian Summer Golf & Country Club, Olympia WA
3. Secretary, Political Science Department, BYU
4. Volunteer Coordinator, Welcome Baby Program, United Way of Utah County (Annalyce's picture is still on their website too)
5. Homemaker A.K.A mom
Things most people don't know about me:
I got engaged at my senior prom . . . crazy and spontaneous and it didn't last long.
You've been tagged:
1. Elizabeth
2. Brittany
3. Erika
4. Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment