Thursday, February 14, 2008

Two Days!

About six months ago I told my sister, Alicia, that Jeremiah and I wanted to take a real vacation for our 10th Anniversary. She suggested a cruise (because they have been on three and thoroughly enjoyed them) and we decided to go together. In August we paid our deposit and in two days we leave for Miami where we will board our Carnival cruise Sunday afternoon with the Eastern Caribbean as our destination! We are SO excited and cannot wait to be warm again! We will be away for a week and will be sure to post as many pictures as possible when we get back.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I hope you are having fun :)

I double tagged you...check out my blog for details.

AJsGirls said...

Ok, now I am done being patient. I know I am not the world's most frequent blogger, but come on! It has been way too long.