After checking out Elizabeth's blog and what her little Noelle is up to, I was reminded of what it was like to have a two-year-old. Like Noelle, Peyton once got into the magic markers. Lucky for both of us they were used on washable body parts rather than furniture, walls, clothing, etc. I recall how difficult it was to wash this off her face and believe that there was a slight pink/purple tint to her skin for the rest of the day. Of course that could be because we left it on her face until daddy came home so he could see her "artwork". I also remember asking Annalyce "why didn't you come and get mommy?" She had no explanation. Oh well, kids will be kids.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Memories
After checking out Elizabeth's blog and what her little Noelle is up to, I was reminded of what it was like to have a two-year-old. Like Noelle, Peyton once got into the magic markers. Lucky for both of us they were used on washable body parts rather than furniture, walls, clothing, etc. I recall how difficult it was to wash this off her face and believe that there was a slight pink/purple tint to her skin for the rest of the day. Of course that could be because we left it on her face until daddy came home so he could see her "artwork". I also remember asking Annalyce "why didn't you come and get mommy?" She had no explanation. Oh well, kids will be kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment