Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break 2008

We chose to drive to Chelan for Spring Break to spend time with family. We got to stay with Oma and Opa and play with Lannette, Seth & Soren. It was a lot of fun! The kids just love to play and they don't get enough time together. We ate great food, walked on the beach, and watched lots of movies. Three things I simply enjoy. In the winter they drop the level of the lake quite a bit to make room for the water runoff in the Spring. This year it was really low and it was crazy to find a tree stump out so far. Who would have guessed there were tree stumps out in the middle of the lake. While we walked the kids found LOTS of fresh water clam shells. And Peyton thoroughly enjoyed "jumpin' all these rocks" as you can see from the video. No doubt my girls will have fond memories with their cousins. I am glad my sister's and I are so close. I sure hope our kids will be too.

1 comment:

thehalvs said...

love the music!

Jenn