My sister, Erika, has been fighting cancer for almost two years now. She is unbelievable! I cannot even begin to explain how strong she is - I don't think I could do her justice. She has unfailing optimism and courage! There are many ups and downs with cancer and the latest news scares us, but we are trying our hardest to stay positive. I don't know what will happen or how much more time we have with her. But I do know this, we are an eternal family and through the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we will be together again.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sisters
My sister, Erika, has been fighting cancer for almost two years now. She is unbelievable! I cannot even begin to explain how strong she is - I don't think I could do her justice. She has unfailing optimism and courage! There are many ups and downs with cancer and the latest news scares us, but we are trying our hardest to stay positive. I don't know what will happen or how much more time we have with her. But I do know this, we are an eternal family and through the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we will be together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great you had such a great time with your mom and sisters. I bet they are all awesome women.
You all look great!
Post a Comment