



After almost four weeks, my husband is finally home from San Diego! It has been so nice to have him back. The girls are thrilled too.
Johnner, his bro-in-law, invited him down in October to complete a bathroom remodel. We really appreciated the offer of work and although hesitant to leave, Jeremiah and I decided it was the right thing to do for our family. So he packed up the truck and the dog (I insisted he have company for the 20 hour drive) and drove down.
He spent almost 200 hours remodeling a jack-and-jill bathroom into two separate bathrooms. One full bath and a 3/4 bath. These are just a few simple pictures taken with his blackberry phone. I'm sure they don't do it justice. It was his first time ever doing a remodel job. The tiling was a bit challenging, but from what I see it looks great! He has done framing, drywall (patchwork), some finishing work, miscellaneous plumbing, but none of it all together until now.
We are so grateful for the work and the generosity of friends and family in this challenging time. Jeremiah is still seeking full-time employment and we have continued faith that all will work out. We have been blessed beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment