Happy, Happy Birthday Annalyce Dear! Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had a wish, than it would be a Happy, Happy Birthday to you from me! I hope you had the best birthday ever. Love you so much, Sweetheart! Love, Auntie Elizabeth (Aaron, Noelle, and baby Madeleine, too!)
"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier." President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Annalyce Dear! Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had a wish, than it would be a Happy, Happy Birthday to you from me! I hope you had the best birthday ever. Love you so much, Sweetheart! Love, Auntie Elizabeth (Aaron, Noelle, and baby Madeleine, too!)
Happy Birthday Annalyce!! You are becoming such a beautiful young woman!
I can't believe that she's eight years old already. Happy Birthday Annalyce!!
Happy Birthday Annalyce! I cannot believe you are eight! Have a wonderful birthday and baptism. Love Sis. Hughes and the Hughes Family!
Post a Comment