Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Our Christmas was very quiet. Just the four of us. It very rarely feels like Christmas without extended family around, but we still enjoy the girls reactions to their gifts and Santa's surprises. It even snowed Christmas morning. It didn't stick, but the girls were thrilled to see the snow falling. They ran outside stayed long enough to pose for a picture and then ran back in when they realized how cold it was.

One of my New Year's resolutions . . . tell my friends and family about this blog I started back in October and keep up to date on my postings. I love looking at the blogs of friends. I may not be very good at calling or writing, but I regularly check out blogs and keep up to date on events in their lives. I figure I need to keep them up to date on our life. Although we have no pics of our New Year's celebration, we had a lot of fun. We spent it with good friends and family and played dice (10,000) most of the night. We went back for more on the 1st too! It was very enjoyable.

1 comment:

AJsGirls said...

I get to make comments on all your posts! :)