Although Jeremiah and I struggled with buying this present for Annalyce (we aren't really into video games and it is all she asked for), we have had a lot of fun watching her play it. She really gets into it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier." President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, the girls are so big!!! I'm so happy you guys have a blog and that we can see the girls growing and know what is happening in your lives! I always wish we spent more time together when we were in Vegas but oh well, maybe we'll have to move to WA. Lots of love!
I forgot to tell you..we also have a blog. Go to www.daveandangela.us
You need to post!
Post a Comment