Sunday, October 18, 2009

Post Surgery



Just a quick update until I can write a longer, drug free post. Lannette and I are both home and recovering. The surgery went REALLY well. I had a minor complication which kept me in the recovery room several hours longer than Lannette, but the doctor's took great care of me and I am doing better now. Recovery has been a bit more difficult than I thought, but it is worth it. Lannette looks great, and although she's exhausted, my/her kidney began producing urine immediately. I am so grateful for the positive thoughts and prayers of our family and friends. I have taken several pictures and will share them and more about the experience soon.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats, What a selfless and amazing act of love. We pray you recover quickly

Angela said...

I'm so glad you two are doing well. We'll be praying for you.

Xanadu2You said...

So glad you're finally out of the hospital...

Now HEAL! Wishing you the best.

thehalvs said...

Hey! You look considerable more tired in the post-surgery picture! Glad to hear you are doing well though. Good luck and we're praying for you both!